Well, the start was yesterday, but I didn’t manage to do much of anything on my to do list. I did, however, work on email, which is 90% blog related. I still have about 200 emails to get through. Most of that is potential reviews/tours, and I’m mostly skimming & deleting them, but it still takes a long time. I have about 20 or so requests I’m holding onto, because I’m interested in the book, but I’m being very, very selective right now because I’m just so swamped (and honestly, I’ve been really, really enjoying just reading just for me lately).
- I did manage to get caught up on blog comments – not on my list, but I got it done
- I need to work on cleaning up categories, but I just can’t force myself to do it. Ditto setting up those reoccurring post templates…
- Not on my list, but I set up buffer with twitter posts. I haven’t done that in IONS – I also set up a new-to-me website, that will automatically populate twitter with my @anastaciaplans IG posts & will tweet links to some of my favorite blogs
- Also not on my list & not at all blog related, but I feel very accomplished about it anyway, I finally sat down & pinned a ton of Ravelry photos that needed to be pinned (I’m a knit/crochet designer, and every great once in a while, I go through my Rav feed of photos people have taken of items they’ve made from my patterns & pin them to any number of boards)
- I’ve managed to visit some blogs & leave comments