I love watching movies – doesn’t everyone? So one of my re-occurring, yearly goals is to watch a movie a week for the course of the year. It’s an easy New Year’s Resolution to keep :).
I do pretty good in actually watching a movie a week, but I’m pretty bad at actually keeping track. I’ve blogged a few times about my movies, but if you are a regular reader here, you’ll know how bad I am at doing that too!
December 2016 movies
- Smurfs movie Dec 3 (we love the Smurfs!)
- Star Trek: Beyond Dec ? (I’m a huge trekkie, but this one was a little disappointing)
- Batman vs. Superman Dec 17 (not bad; I’m not a huge fan of the superhero genre usually)
- Toy Story Dec 25 (a big favorite in our household! So much so, that our wedding rings are engraved with “to infinity” and the other one “and beyond”
- Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone Dec 28 (another favorite)
- Star Wars Dec 30 (ditto)
- The Empire Strikes Back Dec 31 (ditto)
- The Secret Life of Pets Dec 31 (first time watching & we loved it)