Goodreads Tag has been going around, so I wanted to jump in!
Tags are always fun and I had to jump in as I LOVE goodreads!
- What is the last book you marked as “read”?
reviewed for Reader’s Favorite (affiliate link)
- What are you “currently reading”? I’m very bad about reading multiple books at once – my goodreads shows 11 current books in progress, though I haven’t updated the blog with all the current blogs. I’m currently drip reading 5 classical books (I’ll be writing about drip reading soon) so that’s part of the reason why my numbers are so high. I’m also reading Seven Will Out (for book tour/review), the Last Mission of the Living (personal read), Alaska (I’m honestly bored with this), and a few others for COYER.
- What was the last book you marked as “to read”?
- What book do you plan on reading next? Ummm…. Probably one of the books I got from Reader’s Favorite to review, probably Omega Plague: Collapse
- Do you use the star rating system? yes
- Are you doing the 2016 reading challenge? yes
- Do you have a wish list? Not really, no. Whatever books I want, I get from the library
- What book are you planning on buying next? See #8
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who are your favorite authors? Robert Heinlein, Diana Gabaldon, Piers Anthony, Alison Weir, etc.
- Are you a part of any Goodreads group? a ton, though I’m not really active in any of them.
- What could Goodreads do better? a better way to handle rereads of books