So, recovering from surgery means I’ve watched more movies than normal.
In no particular order – and without any dates because I was too out of it to keep track – I’ve watched this month – (affiliate links; I will receive a small amount if you purchase through my link)
- Jurassic Park (still one of my all time favorites)
- Minions (great to watch when taking pain meds)
- Patriot’s Day (living in MA & going to the marathon every year, this was one we were really anxious to see; overall I think they did a great job with the movie)
- Smurfs and the Magic Flute (available on netflix if you’ve never seen it; another great one to watch while on pain pills)
- Waterworld (another one of my all time favorites)
- Mars Attacks!
- V (the original miniseries)