I thought I would share with you today some of my all time favorite series! In no particular order…
- Harry Potter. This was the series that introduced me to YA as an “adult”; that it was OK to read YA as an “adult” and that it was FUN to read YA as an adult!
- Hunger Games, recommended by a book buddy friend of mine, though *gasp* I watched the first movie before I read the series!
- Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
- World as Myth series by Robert Heinlein
- Xanth series by Piers Anthony (though that’s actually rather complicated)
- the Bobbsey Twins, my FAVORITE series as a kid… there was a ton of them, and I read them over, and over, and over again…
- Century Trilogy by Ken Follett
- Sookie Sackhouse series (though man, I still don’t like the ending to the series)
- Undead series by Mary Janice Davidson
- Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind (I loved the first five books and really didn’t like the rest)
- Septimus Heap (another series I really liked, but as I am behind on the series, I won’t count it as an all time favorite)