How was your past week? We’ve finally had some gorgeous temperatures. I ended up picking up a spring cold, which turned into a nasty infection of some sort, so I ended up being on antibiotics, which ended up making me even sicker… Lots of time recuperating in bed reading when I felt up to it, or binge watching movies the vast majority of 3 days straight…
We had a pretty major health scare with our beloved Wedge… He’s our cat. We’ve had him over five years now, and we adopted him from our vet’s right after we lost our beloved Zorro. Wedge has a lot of mouth issues, and we thought he developed cancer, but luckily his gums were just badly infected, but it’s time for him to have surgery as soon as we can manage the financial stuff.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [17 Apr] Sunday Post
- [17 Apr] Two Brothers, One Redhead cover reveal and giveaway
- [18 Apr] Jack and Jill by Louisa May Alcott
- [19 Apr] Task It Tuesday
- [20 Apr] Gratitude Journals – giveaway
- [21 Apr] Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré ★★★★½
- [22 Apr] By the Shores of Silver Lake (Little House, #5) by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Garth Williams ★★★½
- [23 Apr] Cricket on the Hearth ★★★
New Books Received:
I’ve been all over the map. I’ve gotten a bunch of amazon freebies, but have not requested any netgalley books through lots of will power. I am trying to be very fussy with accepting review books, but did accept a memoir and I’m still debating about a couple of others. I’m always happy to promote authors so when sending those review requests, if you have any ideas send them my way!