How was your week? My work schedule was a lot different than usual, so that threw off my game a bit. Last Sunday, after church we had the first meeting of the junior youth fellowship at my church. I am leading it this year, and was a wreck, but I think the first meeting went well. Of course the time change is messing with my head this week, too, but all in all it was a great week. I was able to see my friend Kalen and we had a nice afternoon together, along with her dog Bruin. We went out for lunch, went for a walk, but mostly just caught up on things. Pokeman playing has resumed a bit in our house; ever since the Halloween event, and now those new daily bonuses, it’s been fun playing again, so we’re a bit more active which is fantastic.
The last couple of weeks were a bit crazy with receiving/winning books, so I’m trying not to get in anything new. Or, well, limit it… LOL. How was your week?
New books received:
- From the library: next two Sookie Sackhouse books
- From the author:
- From Amazon (freebies):
- Giveaways: I actually won quite a few this week via Library Thing, but have only received the ones I mentioned last week
- From the publisher/book tours, etc: The Giant Slayer, Distant Horizon, Wicka (Xpresso Review Tour), Touched with Fire, Book One (Novel Publicity), Red Death by Jeff Altabef (Novel Publicity), and Meritopolis by Joel Ohman (Novel Publicity).
Last Week on the Blog:
- [6 Nov] Sunday Post
- [7 Nov] Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris ★★★★
- [8 Nov] Task It Tuesday!
- [8 Nov] Dracones Betrayed Release Day Blitz
- [9 Nov] The Lost Girl, sequel to the Lost Knight
- [9 Nov] Giant Slayers – excerpt and giveaway
- [10 Nov] Bearing an Hourglass by Piers Anthony ★★★
- [11 Nov] Cover Reveal: Celtic Fire
- [12 Nov] RABT Book Sale Blast for Cyber Monday
Linking Up To: