Good morning! Well, I feel pretty silly about updating this post, honestly, because I haven’t really brought any new books into the apartment this week. Two from the library, that’s it.
The past week, I’ve been working like crazy – it’s inventory season, and I had the opportunity to work extra hours, so I took it. I have extra hours coming up this week too – last week I worked in Palmer & next week I’m going to Medway. It’s a nice change of page, but a lot of work. I’ve been concentrating ALOT of my New Year’s Resolutions/goals, and trying to form new habits. I’ve been slacking on going to the gym my deserved 4 times/week, but I’ve been averaging twice, so at least I’m making an effort and this week, with the warmer weather, I managed two walks outside, so I figure I’m doing pretty well. I also have been stretching, practicing my flute, and working on some other little habits I’m trying to do daily, and averaging 5 times/week on all of them. If only I can continue!
New books received:
- From the library: The First Four Years (Little House #9), Charlotte’s Web
- From the author:
- From Amazon (bought):
- From NetGalley:
- From the publisher/book tours, etc:
Last Week on the Blog:
- [8 Jan] Sunday Post
- [10 Jan] 2017 Read Your Bookshelf Challenge
- [10 Jan] #fitreaders update
- [11 Jan] The Ugly Duckling by Hans Christian Andersen, H.P. Paull ★★★★★
- [12 Jan] Blue Tide blitz
- [13 Jan] Age of Order by Julian North trailer release
- [13 Jan] Rose Petal Graves – cover reveal – by Olivia Wildenstein
- [14 Jan] Bloggiesta Update
While you are here, don’t forget to check out and enter all my current giveaways, listed in the sidebar!
Linking Up To: