How’s your week been? What have you managed to get done?
So, last week’s to do:
update request info. I’m going to re-open to authors to submit books, but I’m going to limit it again to a certain genre, once I decide upon what I really feel like reading
- get caught up pinning blog posts!
catch up on reading blogs I follow & find out what’s “new” in the blog world as far as challenges, readathons, etc. go sign up for Dewey’s readathon, coming up fast. I am pretty busy that day, but I like to sign up for it anyway because when I sign up for a readathon, hubby usually a) let’s me read more than normal and b) tends to read with me for at least part of the day. He reads more then he did, but I still like to encourage hubby’s reading! finish getting caught up on reviews. I haven’t been reading at my normal pace, but I do have some reviews to write. I haven’t done a Sunday post in forever. Set up a bunch of auto-posts to get the ‘guts’ set up for publishing so I just have to plug in the info for that week.Well I set up a couple posts so I’ll call this one somewhat done
- do a challenge update post. I think I did one for January, I don’t think I did one for February & I definitely don’t have one for March. Set up some pre-scheduled challenge posts for each month, so I just have to plug in book titles / challenge info for the month.
- I keep saying I want to start blogging movies/tv, so DO it!
New Blog To Do:
- Continue trying to figure out how best to organize books to read, books to review, upcoming blog tours/blitzes, etc. I think my current set up is working, but re-evaluate & change if necessary
- Update books on goodreads
- Continue brainstorming/thinking about doing a challenge for “classic” historical fiction, or however I want to word it, for later this year or next year
In personal to-do land, we’ve been working really hard on redoing the bedroom. We live in a tiny, tiny apartment – about 400 square feet – which was OK 14 years ago when we moved in, were first married, and didn’t have a lot of “stuff” but we’ve outgrown it over the years. We’ve worked really hard, and our bedroom is coming together. We have a new book case, two new 6-cube storage units, and repurposed some other items into our bedroom. We still need another new bookcase or some time of shelving unit (preferably something with a door), but the space I have is really tight & I haven’t found anything that will fit into the space (yet). Next is probably revamping the bathroom – the set up mostly works for us, and we tweaked it a bit when we were working on the bedroom, but we could improve things a bit. This will probably wait a month or so.