So, as I mentioned last week, I’ve been neglectful of the blog as of late. I did manage to update my plug-in’s and approve some comments, but other than that, nada.
So, on my to do:
- update request info. I’m going to re-open to authors to submit books, but I’m going to limit it again to a certain genre, once I decide upon what I really feel like reading
- get caught up pinning blog posts!
- catch up on reading blogs I follow & find out what’s “new” in the blog world as far as challenges, readathons, etc. go
- plan the books for Dewey’s readathon, coming up fast. I am pretty busy that day, but I like to sign up for it anyway because when I sign up for a readathon, hubby usually a) let’s me read more than normal and b) tends to read with me for at least part of the day. He reads more then he did, but I still like to encourage hubby’s reading! I signed up to cheerlead this year, so that’ll be interesting!
- finish getting caught up on reviews. I haven’t been reading at my normal pace, but I do have some reviews to write.
- I haven’t done a Sunday post in forever. Set up a bunch of auto-posts to get the ‘guts’ set up for publishing so I just have to plug in the info for that week. I also need to do monthly posts again, though it may or may not end up being the same as the ….
- do a challenge update post. I think I did one for January, I don’t think I did one for February & I definitely don’t have one for March. Set up some pre-scheduled challenge posts for each month, so I just have to plug in book titles / challenge info for the month.
- Get caught up on reading review books
- Get caught up on netgalley books & submitting feedback
- I keep saying I want to start blogging movies/tv, so DO it!