This month, things I especially enjoyed:
- I became the “Food Ambassador” at work & won a gift gift
- I’ve been having rehearsals with my dad weekly – he plays guitar & I play flute & I’m learning guitar & clarinet. We played a few songs together at Thanksgiving
- I became friends with a lovely gal who lives in Canada, became her PR girl, and I just adore her stickers! Check out Lizzie Bee Stickers if you’re a planner girl (use anastacia20 to save 20%, don’t forget ebates 1% cash referral link back, and mention my name for a freebie!)
- We watched the latest Smurfs movie & finally saw Wonder Woman. It was a great month for movies, actually (separate post to come)
- Fall TV! There are so many great shows out this year – our favorite, far and away, is the Orville. It’s amazing, please check it out! We also are really enjoying the Law & Order series about the Mendenez brothers (I know, I spelled that wrong & I’m too lazy to google the spelling).
- We rejoined the gym! We’ve only managed to get there a few times, but it’s been great going back.
- I finally started listening to audiobooks again! I only managed to finish one – Divergent – but it was great! I had forgotten how much I enjoyed audiobooks, which is why it was supposed to be a challenge this year! Well it was a challenge all right! ;/
- I’ve been using the any.do app again for reminders – mostly for self care items I’m bad about doing as often as I should, like using my nasal spray, moiserizing, etc.
This month in blog land!
Read and Reviewed:
- [20 Nov] Cinder by Marissa Meyer ★★★★
- [25 Nov] Black Beauty by Anna Sewell, Goodreads
- [25 Nov] The Witness Wore Red: The 19th Wife Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice by M. Bridget Cook, Rebecca Musser ★★★★
- [27 Nov] Apollo 8 by Jeffrey Kluger ★★★★½
- [29 Nov] Misery by Stephen King ★★★½