How have you been? How’s YOUR to do list?
My current to-do list:
- get caught up reading
- Work on netgalley books
- work on older ARCs received
- work on amazon freebies
- write up a couple more task it tuesday/sunday posts/weekly link up posts- also added to my planner (this has been helping)
continue editing the next challenge post, adding links as needed, and start writing up the next month’s challenge post
- Get caught up on reviewing books: several book tour books, the first Xanth book, Nil that I finished last month & still haven’t reviewed, the last one or two Harry Potter books that I finished this week…
- Get caught up on netgalley books & submitting feedback
Create a graphic for my monthly movie post; I haven’t watched any movies lately so try to watch a movie & update post
- work on a monthly planner related post
- Update books on goodreads- this is back on my list because I’m so behind in updating what I’m actually reading, what I’ve finished reading, and I have a couple DNF’s to update, too.
- Catch up posting reviews to amazon
- Continue brainstorming/thinking about doing a challenge for “classic” historical fiction, or however I want to word it, for later this year or next year
- FINISH some of my long-outstanding books I started reading in January, or update as DNF’s. Make a decision instead of letting them sit!
- Write up a list of outstanding ARCs, including source & where the books are (i.e. sitting in dropbox, on Mindy (my new Kindle), on my older kindle, a hard copy, still sitting in email, etc. Try to include dates of when I received the ARC (if known), and due dates
- Work on a few evergreen posts
- divide up one of the larger rhurbarb plants & give half to Cyn
divide up rest of rhurbarb as needed & transplantlooks like I won’t need to do that this year
- start mulching, adding compost to the garden, adding shredded leaves, etc. as needed
- continue working on fence repairs
- continue planting new peas weekly